The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 61 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
My lagomorph-leaning joke fell flat, but the husband loved the national day, which prompted a mini science lesson for us all. For someone who’s in charge of the family finances, I did not like the Travel Quiz on foreign currencies one kip, uh, I mean one bit. Later, more enthusiasm spewed from the husband when I mentioned the cycling-focused Travel Bucket List Book location, and the good times kept right on rolling for him when he learned that our future Palm Springs trip may involve a geeky air museum. Happy New Year to all! See you in 2021.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- “Hiking” Wales’ Highest Peak: Mount Snowden via Crib Goch
- White Sands? No. White Gypsum.
- The Christmas Letter: A Strange American Holiday Tradition?
- Cambodia, Days 9-10: Spending New Year on a Sacred Buddhist Mountain
- Not As Advertised: Bikepacking the San Rafael Swell in Utah
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List