The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 50 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and now on Spotify under the travel architect.
We utterly fail to celebrate our 50th episode, after which I manage to half-stump the husband with a travel-themed joke before launching into a tasty national
day month. The husband argues that the words “frozen pizza” and “renaissance” shouldn’t be used in the same sentence upon hearing me describe my new public-radio-inspired frozen pizza challenge (see pictures below if you, too, would like to taste and evaluate). Next, I’m forced to recall 7th grade geography with a river-themed Travel Quiz. We discuss the risks and challenges of booking travel at this time in the pandemic, then weigh in on the towns visited and peaks summited on the 4th section of our summer road trip.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- An Ode to Quirky Leadville, Colorado
- Plan B Travels: In the Dumps in Fairplay, Colorado
- Seeing the Tour de France in Person
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List
- Petsitting—My Latest Obsession and a New Way to Travel?
- Clearly, I’ll Do Anything for a Post: Visiting the Spam® Museum
- Is a Viking® River Cruise Right for You?
- Laos, Days 1-2: Cycling & Sightseeing
- Plan B Travels: Cycling the Colorado National Monument
- UK Road Trip, Part 1: Family Time in Newark
- Rooting for the Team (sigh): I’m Going to Give It a Try
- On Traveling Overseas with Bicycles
- On Traveling Overseas with Bicycles: How It All Played Out