Podcast episode 76 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
After a bit of a lame travel joke, the national day will have you crying fowl. The husband and I get along swimmingly during the Travel Quiz, whose answers were practically impossible to get right but which got me seriously longing for travel all over the world. We rate states’ bucket list activities starting with Hawaii and ending with Iowa (or, put another way, starting with YESSSSS! and ending with NOOOOO!) Travel updates this week come in two flavors: good news and bad news. Then we finally get around to reflecting on the husband’s portion of our southern California spring break trip (the gritty but pretty non-city portion), which included the Harmony Motel of U2 fame and Joshua Tree National Park. Happy Mother’s Day to all you moms, including all you pet moms out there!
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List
- Palm Springs Spring Break, Part 1: Destination Capitulation
- Palm Springs Spring Break, Part 2: Desolation, Exploration, & Inspiration
- Palm Springs Spring Break, Part 3: Relaxation & Rejuvenation in Civilization
- The “What to Hear Where” List
- I Hereby Rescind My Earlier Post On Air Travel