Podcast episode 97 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
The husband is finished with school for the summer but I have a week left. This epic injustice sets the tone for today’s pod, as is reflected in my joke. We then reminisce about VCRs and offer unsolicited opinions on Top Gun: Maverick. The Travel Quiz pays homage to the late Charles Kuralt, peripatetic reporter that he was. We learn about a hoity toity new hotel in Minnesota and a hoity toity RV park in Colorado. One will welcome us and take our money, the other will not. We give an update on our rat-tampered sewer and how its fix has forced us to change our upcoming journey. We end the pod with one unanswered question: Will we via ferrata or won’t we?
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- National Donut Day? Sure. Why Not?
- Welcome to Our Quadruped-Centered Life
- Sedona . . . Finally
- UK Road Trip, Part 1: Family Time in Newark
- Plan B Travels: An Unexpected Adventure in Ouray, Colorado
- A Travel Running Run-In
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- For Once I’m Ahead of the Curve: The Travel Trailer