The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 40 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect. It can take up to 24 hours to be available in iTunes.
Though the Travel Architect put up a good fight, she lost the battle to call this episode “Repeat Offender.” Why push for this title? Because while the joke was new and the national day was new, the husband recycled an old travel quiz and didn’t even realize it! (Yes, he is getting old.) Even more embarrassing is that the Travel Architect managed to get several wrong despite the rerun! After that, the Travel Bucket List book and a reader comment caused a reminiscence of some travel experiences (good and bad). Future (COVID-friendly) travel plans are also discussed.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in the podcast:
- A Photo Journey: Hot Air Ballooning in Albuquerque
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List
- White Sands? No. White Gypsum.
- Is a Viking® River Cruise Right for You?
- A Photo Journey: Death Valley National Park
- UK Road Trip, Part 3: Wales
- Blogging vs. Gardening: An Epic Battle for Supremacy
- Until we meet again, dear Bobbie