The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 71 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
Things are atypical this week at the Travel Architect Podcast: the Arsenal Update comes before the joke and we dispense with the Travel Bucket List destination (gasp!) and the Travel Quiz (double gasp!!). Instead, I interview the husband using the travel-related questions posed to me on my recent Outstanding Blogger Award post, as well as the questions I posed my nominees. It’ll get you thinking about travel without all the stress associated with the Travel Quiz. We then muse over the way a certain car rental policy differs between the US and Europe, our autumn travel plans, and whether it’s acceptable to discuss future travel while traveling (of course it is). The husband then expresses his strong opinion on whether we’ll see space travel in our lifetimes, and we end by scratching our heads over something called Cincinnati chili. Huh?
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- Stuff I Bought & What I Thought: A Critical Analysis of Travel Gadgetry & Paraphernalia
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Travelers, Episode 3: The Ocean Ate My Wedding Ring
- Not As Advertised: Bikepacking the San Rafael Swell in Utah
- The Outstanding Blogger Award
- UK Road Trip, Part 5: London
- The “What To Eat Where” List
- Mice & Snakes
- A Travel Running Run-In