The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 36 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect. It can take up to 24 hours to be available in iTunes.
The joke reveals the husband’s bad grammar, and he further disappoints with his lack of enthusiasm for the national day. (No, not pizza this time.) Hats off to the husband for a top travel quiz, but his Arsenal Update kicks off what ends up being WAY too much soccer talk for a travel podcast. Steering the show back to familiar territory, the Travel Architect gives a thumbs down to one road trip just before revealing her own fantasy Balkan road trip for someday in the future when coronavirus is just a bad memory.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in the podcast:
- An Ode to Quirky Leadville, Colorado
- Another Fun Petsit: Beaver Creek, Colorado
- San Antonio, Texas: The Riverwalk & Beyond
- Mokara Hotel & Spa, San Antonio, Texas
- Long Live Spontaneity!
- A Photo Journey: Death Valley National Park
- Cambodia, Days 9-10: Spending New Year on a Sacred Buddhist Mountain
- Blog Buddy Meet-Up #2: Bangkok, Thailand
- Until we meet again, dear Bobbie