The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 49 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and now on Spotify under the travel architect.
The craziness never ends here on The Travel Architect Podcast, where this week we celebrate punctuation! We were even able to briefly “discuss” the Oxford comma without a fight breaking out. The Travel Quiz is challenging if you don’t know your African countries very well, as was reflected in my final score. After that, a mishmash of topics was touched upon, including the cycling industry (also known as COVID’s big winners), travel tour guides (also known as COVID’s big losers), Netflix’s Cobra Kai, my mother’s reaction to our Sneffels hike, and my blog buddy’s newest money-making venture. It was such a hodgepodge that we completely forgot to talk about our time in and around Fairplay, Colorado. I end with a comparison of two different airlines’ vacation package websites. Good fun!
As promised, here is the link to liveandletthai’s Apatone’s website featuring print-on-demand mugs, shirts, tote bags, and framed pictures with famous movie quotes refashioned as to-do lists. I know Santa will soon be checking out this site, and so should you!
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this podcast:
- Podcast Episode 4: Travel Insurance
- Podcast Episode 18: Semicolon
- Podcast Episode 21: Interrobang
- Blog Buddy Meet-Up #2: Bangkok, Thailand
- Happy Accidents in International Cycling #1: France
- Happy Accidents in International Cycling #2: Italy
- “Hiking” Wales’ Highest Peak: Mount Snowden via Crib Goch
- Seeing the Tour de France in Person
- Is R.E.I.’s Laos-Cambodia Multisport Adventure Right For You?
- Laos, Days 1-2: Cycling & Sightseeing
- Scree & Talus & Boulders, Oh My! Climbing Colorado’s Mt. Sneffels
- Clearly, I’ll Do Anything for a Post: Visiting the Spam® Museum
- UK Road Trip, Part 2: The Peak District