The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 35 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect. It can take up to 24 hours to be available in iTunes.
For the second time ever, the husband correctly guesses the punchline to my joke. Extremely important national days are discussed, dissected, and debated before the Travel Architect achieves a D grade on the travel quiz. This week’s bucket list book deep dive will have you thinking “Machu Picchu” except it’s not in Peru, has no artifacts, and probably won’t give you altitude sickness. Finally, since we can’t talk about travel we’re going to do (thanks for nothing, coronavirus), we discuss travel we really want to do: Japan! Some of Japan’s rules of etiquette are revealed, and if I could get over there, I’d be more than happy to comply. Stay healthy everyone, and thanks for listening!
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in the podcast:
- Dueling Adventures: Bikepacking in Utah vs. Staycation
- Not As Advertised: Bikepacking the San Rafael Swell in Utah
- “Hiking” Wales’ Highest Peak: Mount Snowdon via Crib Goch
- Climbing 14ers: The 3rd Mountain’s the Charm… Sort Of
- Things We Learned From the Travel Medicine Doctor: Laos/Cambodia Edition
- Laos, Days 1-2: Cycling & Sightseeing
- An Ode to Quirky Leadville, Colorado
- This & That: Random Observations About England
- Blogging vs. Gardening: An Epic Battle for Supremacy