The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 48 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect.
This week I deliver the joke with an “eye” toward humor, then deliver a national day in honor of one of the husband’s less desirable traits. A fun “port and starboard” Travel Quiz follows, and then we argue vociferously over whether the artwork in the Louvre is really as amazing as everyone says it is. A few more negative comments are aimed at WordPress’s new block editor, and then we disagree some more, this time over the merits of Ouray, Colorado (where we stayed) and Silverton, Colorado (where we didn’t). We end with a brief overview of climbing a 14er that sounds an awful lot like a head cold symptom: Mount Sneffels.
Blog posts hinted at or referenced in this episode:
- Climbing 14ers: The 3rd Mountain’s the Charm . . . Sort of
- Plan B Travels: Hiking & Cycling in Southern Utah
- “Hiking” Wales’ Highest Peak: Mount Snowden via Crib Goch
- Things I Learned from Rick Steves’ Travel Skills Class
- Seeking Travel Ideas: Like Tucson, but Different
- Coronavirus Captivity Update: The Travel Architect Goes Slightly Mad
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- Mice and Snakes