Podcast episode 86 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
After a joke and national day designed to hint at our upcoming travels, the husband emcees a very enjoyable Travel Quiz. (In other words, it wasn’t too difficult and I scored well.) We recount a friend’s recent dicey experience at a Portuguese soccer match, and then learn some bits and bobs about our pending journey, including how I’m taking matters into my own hands when it comes to defunct chocolate tours. Later, we recount yet another betrayal by Delta Airlines, which took place just a day after our previous pod. But we end on a happier note with details of summer travel plans that are putting a (hot) spring in my step and will start to meet a Dust-Farm-Pail List goal.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- Metro Misery in the City of Light
- Is a Viking® River Cruise Right for You?
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Travelers, Episode 6: A Compendium of Childhood Travel Follies
- Climbing 14ers: The 3rd Mountain’s the Charm . . . Sort Of
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- California Wine Country, Part 1: Arriving in Napa