The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 47 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect.
The husband nails the joke punchline for perhaps the fourth time ever, but he visibly deflates upon hearing the national day I’ve chosen. He tries to stump me with a new Travel Quiz, but I do even better than last week. We learn that the husband’s feelings about India will forever be tainted by the fallout from his bacteria-ridden Indian meal in Laos. I then take issue with WordPress’s new block editor as well as the husband’s claim that he treats his body like a temple. Finally, we discuss the steaming beauty that is southern Utah in July.
Blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- Metro Misery in the City of Light
- Seeing the Tour de France in Person
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- UK Road Trip, Part 5: London
- Rooting for the Team (sigh): I’m Going to Give It a Try
- Laos, Day 4+: Hiking, Remote Villages, and One Really Bad Indian Meal
- Cambodia, Days 7-8: Wat a Fabulous Couple of Days!
- Plan B Travels: Cycling the Colorado National Monument