The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 53 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
This week’s joke and national day pay tribute to the husband and his chosen academic field, though he isn’t nearly appreciative enough about it. I perform dismally in this first in a new continent-themed Travel Quiz series. The question is: How much do YOU know about Antarctica? We then discuss the virtues of Yellowstone National Park and our thoughts on Chicago being named “best large US city” for the fourth year running, before marveling at a strange new aero-pastime: taking flights to nowhere. Huh?
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- UK Road Trip, Part 2: Peak District
- UK Road Trip, Part 5: London
- ELC (Enigmatic Location Conundrum) Podcast
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- Dust-Farm-Pail List
- Plan B Travels: Wrapping It Up in Estes Park, Colorado
- San Antonio, Texas: The Riverwalk & Beyond
- Mokara Hotel & Spa, San Antonio, Texas
- Seeking Travel Ideas: Like Tucson, But Different