Podcast episode 80 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
After our longest absence ever from the pod (6 weeks!), we’re back and as rusty as ever. After I fail to make both the joke and national day about travel, the husband attempts to stump me with a limnological quiz that allows some rare open-ended responses. After publicly thanking a pod listener who passed the pod, I fully expect the husband to launch into his Colorado trip, which he does. Sort of. If talking about Nebraska qualifies as talking about his Colorado trip. We end by detailing our new “keep life sane” publication schedule and run down the myriad posts that have been published since early June. Thanks for your patience while we were off traveling, and thanks for sticking with us!
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- UK Road Trip, Part 2: The Peak District
- Lost? Kind of. A Hike in the French Alps and a Failing of the English Language
- Photo Journey: Hot Air Ballooning in Albuquerque
- Are You a Cabin Person?
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- Not as Advertised: Bikepacking the San Rafael Swell in Utah
- Cambodia, Days 9-10: Spending New Year on a Sacred Buddhist Mountain