The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 56 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
We start out with toilet humor and pizza, so you know that we have nowhere to go but up. The husband misalphabetizes again (seriously, this is getting embarrassing) so the Travel Quiz is about Europe instead of Asia. Fortunately, I’ve been to Europe many times and my score reflects this happy fact. We whip thousands of miles ’round the world to give two thumbs up to the Bucket List Book destination, and the science surrounding it is actually interesting! Finally, a listener comment launches us into a discussion about palaces and castles, which causes the husband to twist his tongue, giving us the title for this episode, so thank you Listener Mark!
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- UK Road Trip, Part 4: Ludlow & the Shropshire Hills AONB
- “Missing” Christmas to Travel
- Cambodia, Days 7-8: Wat a Fabulous Couple of Days!
- White Sands? No, White Gypsum.
- Laos, Days 1-2: Cycling & Sightseeing
- Prepping for Travel: Learning Welsh (see this one for video of the weather forecaster correctly pronouncing the 58-word Welsh place name)
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List