The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 33 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect. It can take up to 24 hours to be available in iTunes.
Boy, has daily life changed in the two weeks since we last podcasted! These changes couldn’t help creeping their way into this week’s episode. By that I mean we addressed the
elephant virus in the room – coronavirus – and all the havoc it’s wreaked in our day-to-day lives, as well as fun travel and non-travel plans that have gone belly up. Still, we managed to remain mostly upbeat as we discussed the nuggets of travel wisdom gleaned from my recent attendance at Rick Steves’ Travel Skills Class (before social distancing became the most uttered term on the planet). File them away for a time when we can all travel again.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in the podcast:
- ELC Podcast Episode 1
- Is a Viking® River Cruise Right for You?
- The “What to Eat Where” List
- UK Road Trip, Part 1: Family Time in Newark
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List
- UK Road Trip, Part 3: Wales
- Seeking Travel Ideas: Like Tucson, But Different
- Episode 1: The Layover of a Lifetime
- Episode 2: The Jamaica/Airport Curse Strikes Again
- Episode 4: The Most Beautiful Place I’ve Ever Hated
- Petsitting – My Latest Obsession and a New Way to Travel?
- Metro Misery in the City of Light
- Cambodia, Days 7-8: Wat a Fabulous Couple of Days!