The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 51 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and now on Spotify under the travel architect.
Pizza haters beware: you won’t like the October national month; how you’ll feel about the October national day is anyone’s guess. The Travel Quiz is designed for road trip lovers, and since that describes me, I did rather well this week. We both shake our heads vigorously at the idea of taking a long, slow, frequently delayed train in Malaysia before giving you an update on the bike ride/cat “rescue” situation. Next we move on to recent epic kitchen fails, then realize we have no time to talk about travel because we’re over our (self-imposed) time limit (we could go on for hours).
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- The “What to Eat Where” List
- An Ode to Quirky Leadville, Colorado
- Watch Your Language!
- UK Road Trip, Part 1: Family Time in Newark
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- Plan B Travels: An Unexpected Adventure in Ouray, Colorado
- UK Road Trip, Part 3: Wales
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Travelers, Episode 4: The Most Beautiful Place I’ve Ever Hated
- Scree & Talus & Boulders, Oh My! Climbing Colorado’s Mt. Sneffels
- England & America: Apple Pie