Podcast episode 82 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
The joke is a depressing nod to our upcoming life change, but the national day—which we celebrate often—has us smiling (and will have us clinking glasses later this evening). The husband dispenses with the Travel Quiz in order to discuss the clues and reveal the location of his final summer ELC mini podcast. I declare the U.S. travel bucket list destinations all big winners this time around and, in a rare show of like-mindedness, the husband agrees. A smattering of travel-related this-and-that follows, some of which gets the husband hot under the collar, before we dive into the coastal portion of our recent California trip, Bodega Bay, where the husband made a costly mistake while prancing in the surf.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- Sonoma County Wine Tasting
- Petsitting—My Latest Obsession and a New Way to Travel?
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story
- A Photo Journey: Arches National Park
- A Photo Journey: Bryce Canyon National Park
- A Photo Journey: Climbing Angels’ Landing in Utah
- Travel Opens Doors
- Travel Opens Doors II
- Palm Springs Doors
- San Antonio, Texas: The Riverwalk & Beyond
- Stairways to Heaven: Riverwalk Stairways, San Antonio, Texas
- Mokara Hotel & Spa, San Antonio, Texas
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List