The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 66 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
Unwilling to overlook National Pizza Day in favor of National Periodic Table Day, I throw the husband a conciliatory bone by honoring him with a chemistry joke. I ace his Travel Quiz, by which I mean I got a solid 70%. We then discuss a patchwork of travel-related topics—from the Japanese fishing industry to Botswanan safaris to the future of petsitting in a COVID-y world—before revealing the recent step I took in our tentative spring break planning, and the explosion of travel obsession that followed.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Travelers, Episode 2: The Jamaica/Airport Curse Strikes Again
- Petsitting—My Latest Obsession and a New Way to Travel?
- Clearly, I’ll Do Anything For a Post: Visiting the Spam® Museum
- Laos, Day 4+: Hiking, Remote Villages, and One Really Bad Indian Meal
- Is a Viking® River Cruise Right for You?
- An Ode to Quirky Leadville, Colorado
- UK Road Trip, Part 5: London
- Bobbie the Travel Trailer: An Adoption Story