The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 63 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
The husband found my most excellent joke a tad laborious, but the national day brought to light how we are starting to experience genuine travel withdrawal. The husband fashioned an odd travel quiz this week, inspired by a Paul McCartney song. After important luggage and burger holder updates, we learned some cool new words, then went on to discuss Travel & Leisure’s® “2021 Destination of the Year” (Italy) and the ten travel mistakes they say one should avoid when heading to the southern European country. Finally, we discuss several ways we’ve traveled without traveling, which can in no way substitute for the real thing, but it’s all we’ve got for now.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- UK Road Trip, Part 3: Wales
- UK Road Trip, Part 5: London
- Oh, the People You Meet: Siena, Italy
- Travel & Travel Planning Mistakes: I Made Them So You Don’t Have To, Part 1
- Travel & Travel Planning Mistakes: I Made Them So You Don’t Have To, Part 2
- Seeing the Tour de France in Person
- Mice & Snakes
- Day 6: The Journey to Cambodia and a Meal for Adventurous Carnivores