Podcast episode 90 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
Long time, no see! After our longest absence ever (nearly two months—hey, a lot has happened!) we finally return to regale you with our cautionary tale of overseas travel to the most Omicrony place on Earth (at the time). First, though, the husband nails the COVID-related joke. Perhaps this is one of the unexpected side effects of having suffered through a COVID infection? We mourn our unintentional missing of today’s National Day, no matter how you pronounce it, and then it’s onto the travel bucket list destination, which is a quick no-brainer. An exciting interview is revealed, and then we get into the nitty-gritty of our overseas odyssey. After that comes fluffy kittens and a trip that we conceived of this morning and had booked by noon: It’s Christmas in Death Valley!
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- Mice & Snakes
- Not As Advertised: Bike-Packing the San Rafael Swell in Utah
- A Photo Journey: Death Valley National Park
- Long Live Spontaneity: Death Valley National Park
- Airbnb vs Traditional Accommodations: A First-Timer’s Perspective
- Hating Cats is a Learned Behavior: Part 1—The Learning
- Hating Cats is a Learned Behavior: Part 2—The Unlearning
- A Hybrid Trip to Phoenix, Arizona
- Travel-Inspired Baking: Rationale, Rules, & Regulations
- ELC Podcast Episode 1