The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 42 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect. It can take up to 24 hours to be available in iTunes.
Requiring distraction from both coronavirus news and the explosive, tense, and sad situation in Minnesota right now, the Travel Architect and the husband try to podcast their way to a happier state of mind. The Travel Architect uses her joke and the mention of one of her favorite national days to get the good times rollin’, but it all comes crashing down when the husband presents a travel quiz focused on the world’s deadliest species. The listeners’ patience is then rewarded as we reveal the itinerary for our upcoming COVID-friendly road trip to the western US.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in the podcast:
- National Donut Day? Sure. Why Not?
- Blogging vs. Gardening: An Epic Battle for Supremacy
- Mice and Snakes
- Climbing 14ers: The 3rd Mountain’s the Charm… Sort Of
- “Hiking” Wales’ Highest Peak: Mount Snowdon via Crib Goch
- An Ode to Quirky Leadville, Colorado
- A Photo Journey: Arches National Park
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List
- Seeking Travel Ideas: Like Tucson, But Different