The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 41 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect. It can take up to 24 hours to be available in iTunes.
The Travel Architect “scrabbles” the husband’s brain with the joke, after which she delights the listening audience with the most mundane of national days. Naturally, the husband can’t help going off on a tangent three towns over. An acronymed Travel Quiz has the Travel Architect LOLing and scoring pretty well, IMHO. We then wax poetic about Jamaica before waxing sad (is that a thing?) over cancelled travel plans (yes, again). Finally, we hint at our upcoming road trip plans, but keep running out of time to delve deeper, so consider yourselves in suspense. A fun pod, IIDSSM. (If I do say so myself.)
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in the podcast:
- England: Treacle Tart
- Climbing 14ers: The 3rd Mountain’s the Charm… Sort Of
- There Are 1000 of You!
- Blogger Recognition Award
- The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Until We Meet Again, Dear Bobbie
- Episode 3: The Ocean Ate My Wedding Ring
- Episode 1: The Layover of a Lifetime
- Episode 2: The Jamaica/Airport Curse Strikes Again
- And We’re Off…