The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 46 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect.
After an unexpectedly long break, we are back with another episode of the podcast. The national day leads to bickering about what belongs on our official What to Eat Where List, then the husband announces the sabbatical of his ELC podcast as we both prepare for the time suck that is the beginning of the school year. As such, he includes the answer to his most recent ELC puzzle. The husband predicts utter failure on the sports-location-themed Travel Quiz, but I end up earning his respect and admiration with my decent performance. We give two thumbs up to the Travel Bucket List destination and two thumbs down to Trader Joe’s’ attempt at healthier pizza. (I’ve never made a possessive possessive before, so I don’t know if I did it correctly. If you know, please message me.) Finally, you learn a little about where we went in July. We’re glad to be back with you and we hope the last 2/3 of your summer has been safe and fun.
P.S. Today, for the first time, WordPress is forcing me to use its newish block editor and I HATE IT!! Expect a rant on next week’s podcast.
P.P.S. Here’s the bank of mix-and-match slurpee flavors at the Nebraska gas station that the husband always talked himself out of getting . . . and now it’s gone.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this podcast:
- The What to Eat Where List
- Long Live Spontaneity: Death Valley National Park
- A Photo Journey: Death Valley National Park
- Happy Accidents in International Cycling #1: France
- Laos, Day 3: The Journey to Nong Khiaw
- Laos, Day 4+: Hiking, Remote Villages, and One Really Bad Indian Meal
- ELC Podcast
- Until We Meet Again, Dear Bobbie
- Not As Advertised: Bikepacking the San Rafael Swell in Utah
- Rooting for the Team (sigh): I’m Going to Give it a Try