I’m the American half of a British-American two-teacher family. My husband and I both love to travel and our “nine months on, three months off” schedule makes this very convenient (except when we want to travel during the nine months on). We have a house rabbit, whom we miss terribly when we are away. He is very affectionate and – rare for a rabbit – a total lap bunny.
We love all types of travel, from road trips to international touring to beach vacations, and I love to plan it all!!
Thanks for checking out my blog! Feel free to poke around, have a read, leave a comment and/or follow me. Most importantly, get out there and travel!
Randomized Header Pictures:
- Silverton, Colorado, USA
- Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy
- Monument Valley, Arizona-Utah border, USA
- Towing the Bobbie, western USA
- Varenna, Lake Como, Italy
- Kinderdijk, the Netherlands
- Budapest, Hungary
- Chur, Switzerland
- Pralognon La Vanoise, France
- London – St. Paul’s Cathedral & Millennium Bridge
- London – Tower of London & Tower Bridge
- Window box in rural France
- Valloire, France
- The Bernina Express railway stop in the mountains between Switzerland and Italy