Podcast episode 94 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
We’re back after my solo spring break travels with a deviation from the norm. Today we dispense with the usual fun fluff and reveal an act of omission that leads to an apology to several of my regular readers and complete strangers alike. After that unpleasantness, we dig right into a compare/contrast exercise concerning our respective spring break trips. You’ll be riveted by categories such as “breakfast” and “packing.” Needless to say, these were the brainchildren of the husband. In the end, he declares a spring break “winner.” Let us know if you agree.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- WBTHTGT, Episode 1: The Layover of a Lifetime
- Welcome to Our Quadruped-Centered Life
- Lost? Kind of: A Hike in the French Alps and a Failing of the English Language
- On Traveling Overseas With Bicycles
- On Traveling Overseas With Bicycles: How It All Played Out
- My Travel-Themed Interview on WordPress.com Favorites
- San Antonio, Texas: The Riverwalk & Beyond
- Car Rental Tips
- A Hybrid Trip to Phoenix, Arizona
- California Wine Country, Part 3: Bodega Bay