Podcast episode 91 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
We couldn’t keep away from the Super Bowl references this pod, even though I actively loathe football and the husband is more or less indifferent. However, that doesn’t mean we didn’t try. I managed to avoid a football-themed joke and national day, and the husband’s eremology-themed Travel Quiz is about as far away from “throwball” as you can get. Still, mentions were made, and for that I am genuinely sorry (especially if you’re a fan of the sport). This being only our second pod in almost three months, I show my rustiness by utterly forgetting to mention the bucket list destination. Then it’s on to a mishmash of travel bits and bobs, starting with several forgotten bits from our recent England trip, followed by the revelation of our travel plans for the year, and ending with a big travel purchase that’s been long in coming and will be long in arriving.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- The “What To Eat Where” List
- Thoughts on Air Travel
- Rooting For the Team: (sigh) I’m Going to Give It a Try
- California Wine Country, Part 1: Arriving in Napa
- Palm Springs Spring Break, Part 2: Desolation, Exploration, & Inspiration
- Palm Springs Spring Break, Part 3: Relaxation & Rejuvenation in Civilization
- The Dictionary of Blog Terms