Podcast episode 95 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
After a joke that doubles as a hint to today’s main travel topic, we debate the specific requirements of a ridiculous national day that the husband just might participate in because he practices a version of it on a regular basis. He then launches into a low-scoring but fun Travel Quiz that may just make you scrap your summer travel plans in lieu of an American road trip. After a few leftover Sedona thoughts, we reveal the details of our latest travel destination, Sundara Spa in western Wisconsin. You will learn about Purifying Bath Rituals, Peace & Quiet Policies, and restaurant dining in bathrobes and slippers. Admit it—you’re becoming intrigued. Finally, we divulge a few details of the husband’s upcoming trip to Miami and reveal the source of a reignited interest in international petsitting.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- Travel & Travel Planning Mistakes: I Made Them So You Don’t Have To, Part 1
- Travel & Travel Planning Mistakes: I Make Them So You Don’t Have To, Part 2
- A Hybrid Trip to Phoenix, Arizona
- California Wine Country, Part 3: Bodega Bay
- Uncertainty & Stress, Joy & Cheer, Illness & Disappointment: It’s Christmas in England!