Podcast episode 105 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes, Pocket Cast, and Spotify under the travel architect.
Recent travel planning inspired in me a Travel Quiz so . . . quizzical that I commandeered that portion of the show, forcing the husband to find a joke (pretty good), a National Day (he did it wrong and I fired him), and a destination from the Bucket List Book (horrible). I then donned my quizmaster hat and attempted to stymie the husband with questions in which size does matter. After that we revert to type and in our usual madcap way relay several exciting but random travel updates including the card, the train, and the application. We end with a look at a list of the best airport lounges around the world (as if we’ll ever be allowed in) and “fairly tale” French towns, one of which we’ll see this summer and one we fled from several years ago.
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in this episode:
- Until We Meet Again, Dear Bobbie
- Delayed Gratification: Travel Trailer 2.0
- Anyong Haseyo, Incheon Airport!
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Travelers, Episode 4: The Most Beautiful Place I’ve Ever Hated
- Uncertainty & Stress, Joy & Cheer, Illness & Disappointment: It’s Christmas in England!
- Is a Viking® River Cruise Right For You?
- Airbnb vs. Traditional Accommodations: A First-Timer’s Perspective
- Dear Nebraska, We Need to Talk . . .