The Travel Architect & The Husband Team Up to Talk About Travel (Mostly)
Podcast episode 43 is available by clicking below. It is also available on iTunes and Pocket Cast under the travel architect. It can take up to 24 hours to be available in iTunes.
The Travel Architect goes rogue and replaces the joke (one week only!) with a rhyming word game and then proceeds with another exciting office supplies-themed national day. We learn from the husband that soccer just isn’t the same without the cacophony of screaming fans, and then he drops a bikepacking bombshell on the Travel Architect, who wonders if her style is about to be cramped. Finally, the husband—lover of Small Town, USA—takes aim at creators of “50 best” lists of small towns in America.
List of the 50 most charming small towns in America: https://www.travelchannel.com/destinations/us/photos/50-of-the-most-charming-small-towns-in-the-us
Previous blog posts referenced or hinted at in the podcast:
- Not As Advertised: Bikepacking the San Rafael Swell in Utah
- The Dust-Farm-Pail List
- Is a Viking® River Cruise Right for You?
- An Ode to Quirky Leadville, Colorado
- A Photo Journey: Death Valley National Park
- Long Live Spontaneity: Death Valley National Park
- For Once, I’m Ahead of the Curve: The Travel Trailer